Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekend Retreat

It was my turn to Enjoy and I sure did have a rocking weekend with WALL-E, trekking trip and ROCK ON. Friday evening was for a computer animation flick WALL-E, I must say a very cute movie and pretty different from some of the animation movies I have seen lately.

Saturday a few of my friends and I decided to get away from the city to experience the silence of a thick jungle and being up close and personal with nature. So we headed to Rajiv Gandhi Tiger reserve which is around 200km from Hyderabad. There are a lot of hidden water falls in this jungle and we went to two such falls.

Mallela Lodhi untouched not encroached by people, you get there by walking about a kilometer inside thick forest at the edge of mountain, which gives a nice view and has good echo effect. Echo, yep we were the ones disturbing the silence of the place. So after some more walking we could hear the sound of the water falling from a distance. But we could only see the fall when we reached the place. The view of the fall was splendid. Standing under the fall felt as if soul was quenched of its eternal thirst.

After enjoying there for two hours we headed for another waterfall, a more magnificent fall called Malella theertham. Its surrounded by a thick canopy of trees, sunlight does not penetrate much so the place very cool just the prefect temperature so sit back and relax in the lap of nature. But I guess not everything can go perfectly well so there were few insolent people to spoil the fun. But other than that the place was perfect. And so was the trip. Now was the time head back home but on the way back through the forest we were all quite alert to catch the glimpse of some wildlife but no luck!!!

After a good night sleep it was time to get ready for another interesting day. I met a college buddy of mine and went for to catch the new flick ROCK ON, well it is definitely a rocking movie. A must watch again. After the movie we went for a lavish lunch and lots of chatting. Then I got down to doing what I do best lazed around at home watched TV and enjoyed a hot cup of tea.

Wow that was a lot of activity for one weekend but I loved every minute of it. That's how I want to live do what I love doing and enjoy every single moment.

No comments: