Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life of a Dreamer!!!!


Hopping from one dream to another, from one fascination to another, life keeps throwing stuff at your face and you keep battling one after the other, always on a rocker roller ride.

When I a was kid I wanted to be an astronomer, I convinced my sister to buy me a telescope as my birthday gift(I was a very demanding little kid back then and my sweet sister was like a genie for me.) But I had to go to hostel and the plan to buy a telescope was dropped.
Today my roommate bought a new camera and the carry bag had an image of the kind of telescope i wanted to buy and that took me back the memory lane. Eight years have passed and I have been moving on from one dream to another. And guess what I am a software professional now with more and more time to dream about a more exciting work life(not that I have less work but it is such an unexciting job I actually dream while I am working and besides that I've been doing the same kinda stuff for the last 3 years, OK hang on it can also be that I am too good at my work....).

But each dream I hop from still stays dormant in some corner of my head and comes back sometimes to remind me that I better do something in my life that gives me true happiness, the satisfaction at the end of the day of spending my time on something worthwhile.

No comments: